While the cost can vary greatly you'll have a lot of options to choose from.
Pamelas Parasols, offering high-end couture items including an eco-friendly line, includes many parasols that retail above $200. Bright and beautiful paper parasols you can get almost anywhere, including Amazon.com, for under $10 on average. And beautiful painted parasols from ARTinteresect on Etsy will run around $80.
Photo Credit: Bride with Parasol via Natelie Moser Photography
If you've read this blog before, you'll know I'm a *big* fan of cupcakes. They are easier to decorate/frost, it's easy to offer multiple options, and they can be made/frozen well ahead of time.
You can order fondant and sugar decorations from multiple places including Amazon.com. And if you are looking for more of a traditional cake you can always order it from your local grocery and decorate it yourself.
Read more & check out a few great recipes after the jump.
The Wrapped up in Drama Dress to the left is from ModCloth.com for $94.99.
Our other gorgeous selections, images shown left to right, include; the Rachel Dress By Synergy - $76.99, the Better Adorable Than a Window Dress - $49.99, the Grand Guest Dress in Navy - $298.99 (plus size), and the Neat as a Pintuck Dress - $159.99.
- Pavilions often include bathrooms, tables & seating for ~$150/day.
- No catering/alcohol restrictions minus signing a waiver.
- Having a beautiful state park as the backdrop in your photos.
- Family/friends from out of state can camp overnight or rent a cabin.
- $7 per vehicle entry fee.
- You may not be able to reserve a specific space as your ceremony site, i.e., the waterfalls.
- Pavilions may need to be booked one year in advance..
- Being mindful of how loud the music is & where the speakers are pointed.
The most important thing before renting any venue is to ask lots of questions!
The mismatched bridesmaids look is perfect for many, many reasons - you're giving bridesmaids the option to spend within their budget, choose a flattering style &/or shade for their own unique body, and your wedding photographs will look fabulous.
In the photo below, where it looks like the bridal party is having the best time *ever*, you'll notice the flowers in their hair bring it together and the same can be done with jewelry, shoes, etc. You can see a ton of further examples via a Google image search for "mismatched bridesmaids dresses."
*Photo Credits, Top to Bottom & Left to Right: Red Photo Co via Fiori Bridal Boutique,
Labels: The Bridesmaids!