Tuesday, January 31, 2017

4 D.I.Y. Projects for Recycled Wine Corks: Inspiration for Wine Lovers

Drinking a lot of wine can come in handy when it comes to D.I.Y. projects for your wedding.

Creating monograms from wine corks is as easy as printing your letters, tracing them onto thin craft wood, cutting them out, and then using a hot glue gun to attach the corks.

And if you're not crafty like myself, you can always purchase a monogram from Anchored Soul Company, featured to the left, for $59.

I know I'd love to have this to remember my wedding day.

To the right is a wine cork heart made by using a hot glue gun to connect naturally stained wine corks.

And if you can't get the corks quick enough, or you're not a fan of red wine, you can always get 100 recycled natural corks on Amazon for $13.

If you're looking for more of a variation than offered you can use RIT fabric dye, or soak in red wine for a few weeks.

Other great uses for recycled wine corks include creating your own wreath using a craft form that usually retails for less than $5, and attaching used corks to unfinished photo frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment