Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The Top 12 D.I.Y. Raw Sugar Lip Scrub Recipes

D.I.Y. raw sugar scrubs are not only awesome in the process of getting ready for the wedding - they make awesome wedding favors too.

Each scrub contains an exfoliating agent and a moisturizer, and you can check out these 12 great recipes for some inspiration. And if you're looking for stronger scents, or for scents that are hard to infuse, you can add in essential or flavor oils.

My favorite is the Strawberry Lip Scrub to the left, via Yours Truly Sann, because it looks so delicious, & it's super easy to make.


D.I.Y. Bubblegum Lip Scrub via the Hairspray & High Heels Blog: All you need is some inexpensive bubblegum flavoring from Amazon.

Chocolate Sugar Scrub via Live Laugh Rowe

D.I.Y. Lush Popcorn Sugar Scrub via the Butter & BS Blog: I love popcorn. I will try this soon. :)

D.I.Y. French Toast Lip Scrub via the Live Simply Blog

Kiwi Strawberry Lip Scrub via A Cultivated Nest

Edible Ginger Snap Lip Scrub via the Poppy Talk Blog

Salty Margarita Lip Scrub via the Majestic Mountain Sage Blog: Great products & inspiration.

D.I.Y. Natural Mojito Lip Scrub via Glass Bottle Outlet

Pumpkin Pie Homemade Lip Balm & Scrub via Hello Glow

Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Scrub via Moments With Mandi

D.I.Y. Creamsicle Lip Scrub via Our Holly Days: Made with vanilla bean paste & wild orange oil.


Make sure to Bookmark out site & come back often!


** Test all D.I.Y. beauty products in very small amounts - at least one day before - to discover potential allergies & sensitivities. **

No comments:

Post a Comment